We provide training outside of the classroom to get you ready for business.
We are here for you every step of the way, even after college.
We provide students and alumni direct access to partner employers who are ready to hire for business.
Connecting students with employers through an online recruiting tool -- specifically for college students and employers.
The College of Business Placement Center is a dedicated career and placement office exclusively serving College of Business students, alumni and corporate partners. Whether you are a student preparing for graduation or an employer looking for new talent you can expect one on one customized service.
The Business Placement Center supports the mission of the College of Business by ensuring that we are doing whatever it takes to prepare our students so that they are ready to begin their business careers. We support a comprehensive student experience with exceptional student services beyond classroom walls.
Our services start from day one as a College of Business student and continues throughout a students’ career. We provide students and alumni with a wide array of career development opportunities, programs, career fairs, and exposure to many employment options.
Business Placement Center can help you with:
- Selecting a career path
- Exploring interests, values, skills, and possible careers
- Exploring potential salaries, working conditions, salary negotiation, and job markets
- Developing a resume or cover letter or have an existing application materials critiqued
- Developing skills to maximize job interviews
- Identifying employers in a specific career field or geographic area
- Finding and applying to graduate and professional schools
- Connecting students with employers and alumni
- Searching for experimential learning opportunities, such as, internships, company visits, and externship
- Selecting professional clothing for interviews, company visits, career fairs, and networking events. (The College of Business provides a FREE professional clothing rental through our Career Closet program.)
|Career Closet||Career Guide||Career Tools||Career Trips||Connect2 Career||Salary & Employer|