We provide training outside of the classroom to get you ready for business.
We are here for you every step of the way, even after college.
We provide students and alumni direct access to partner employers who are ready to hire for business.
Connecting students with employers through an online recruiting tool -- specifically for college students and employers.
The sign-up for the Chicago Career Trip is now opened! We will be visiting 4 companies total: Breakthru Beverages, Cohn Reznick, Coyote Logistics, and United Airlines. Click here to register.
Business Placement Center can help you with:
- Selecting a career path
- Exploring interests, values, skills, and possible careers
- Exploring potential salaries, working conditions, salary negotiation, and job markets
- Developing a resume or cover letter or have an existing application materials critiqued
- Developing skills to maximize job interviews
- Identifying employers in a specific career field or geographic area
- Finding and applying to graduate and professional schools
- Connecting students with employers and alumni
- Searching for experimential learning opportunities, such as, internships, company visits, and externship
- Selecting professional clothing for interviews, company visits, career fairs, and networking events. (The College of Business provides a FREE professional clothing rental through our Career Closet program.)
|Career Closet||Career Guide||Career Tools||Career Trips||Handshake||Salary & Employer|