We provide training outside of the classroom to get you ready for business.
We are here for you every step of the way, even after college.
We provide students and alumni direct access to partner employers who are ready to hire for business.
The College of Business Placement Center is a dedicated career and placement office exclusively serving College of Business students, alumni and corporate partners. Whether you are a student preparing for graduation or an employer looking for new talent you can expect one on one customized service.
The College of Business provides access to educational opportunities that empower students to compete in a global economy, as well as contribute to the economic development of our region.
The Business Placement Center supports the mission of the College of Business by ensuring that we are doing whatever it takes to ensure that our students are prepared and are ready to begin their business careers. We support a comprehensive student experience with exceptional student services beyond classroom walls.
Our services start from day one as a College of Business student and continues throughout our graduates’ career. We provide students and alumni with a wide array of career development opportunities, programs, career fairs, and exposure to many employment options.
Business Placement Center can help you with:
- Selecting a major or career path
- Exploring interests, values, skills, and possible careers
- Exploring potential salaries, working conditions, salary negotiation, and job markets
- Developing a resume or have an existing resume critiqued
- Writing a cover letter
- Developing skills to maximize job interviews
- Participating in taped mock interviews
- Identifying employers in a specific career field or geographic area
- Finding and applying to graduate and professional schools
- Connecting students with employers and alumni
Posting internship/job opportunities for non-business majors, click here